Saturday, May 30, 2009

Missy Elliot

This was one the three first hip hop albums I bought back in 1997, I believe, the other two being Timbaland & Magoo's album and Snoop Dogg Doggystyle. I love Missy and have all her studio albums but this one holds a special place in my heart as i am sure it does for some of you out there in the blogosphere enjoy.....

Missy Elliot - Supa Dupa Fly

01. Busta's Intro (Feat. Busta Rhymes)
02. Hit 'Em Wit Da Hee (Feat. Lil' Kim)
03. Sock It 2 Me (Feat. Da Brat)
04. The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)
05. Beep Me 911 (Feat. 702)
06. They Don't Wanna Fuck Wit Me (Feat. Timbaland)
07. Pass Da Blunt (Feat. Timbaland)
08. Bite Our Style (Interlude)
09. Friendly Skies (Feat. Ginuwine)
10. Best Friends (Feat. Aaliyah)
11. Don't Be Comin' (In My Face)
12. Izzy Izzy Ahh
13. Why You Hurt Me
14. I'm Talkin'
15. Getaway (Feat. Space & Nicole Wray)
16. Busta's Outro (Feat. Busta Rhymes)
17. Missy's Finale

Supa Dupa Link

No comments:

Post a Comment