Monday, July 6, 2009

Busta Rhymes

Been waiting FOREVER for this shit to drop finally.....BUSTA WHAT ITS IS RIGHT NOW?!
Sorry folks for the slack on posting it should be regular updates from here on out been working 13 hour days they ended yesterday for it was the LAST day of Bummerfest.....fuck yeah gettin that Arab money....

Busta Rhymes - Back on My B.S.

01. Wheel Of Fortune
02. Give 'Em What They Askin' For
03. Respect My Conglomerate (Feat. Lil' Wayne & Jadakiss)
04. Shoot For The Moon
05. Hustler's Anthem '09 (Feat. T-Pain)
06. Kill Dem (Feat. Pharrell & Tosh)
07. Arab Money (Feat. Ron Browz)
08. I'm A Go And Get My... (Feat. Mike Epps)
09. We Want In (Feat. Ron Browz, Flipmode Movement, Spliff Star & Show Money)
10. We Miss You (Feat. Demarco & Jelly Roll)
11. Sugar (Feat. Jelly Roll)
12. Don't Believe 'Em (Feat. Akon & T.I.)
13. Decision (Feat. Jamie Foxx, Mary J. Blige, John Legend & Common)
14. World Go Round (Feat. Estelle)

Busta Link

No comments:

Post a Comment