Thursday, August 20, 2009

Blank Blue


Elvin Estela (aka Nobody) and Niki Rand combined forces late last year to spawn a new sonic, vocal and experimental group known as Blank Blue....Nobody's production mixed with Niki's infectious vocals makes for an awesome album and live show (from what I have read)......I listen to this album when I am trying to sleep or sometimes in the shower....weird I know but true nonetheless..... My favorites on this album are Eyes Closed, All Shallows Deep, Blank Blue and Up.................Melodic, sonic with beautiful production so enjoy

Blank Blue - Western Water Music Vol. 2

01. A New Design
02. Eyes Closed
03. Sonic What?
04. All Shallows Deep
05. Blank Blue
06. Circles in Circles
07. Faces
08. The Spectral Company
09. Ignite
10. In The Swim
11. Sea Roars Lead
12. Up

Blank Link

No comments:

Post a Comment