Sunday, October 11, 2009

Brackles



For some reason I heave been really feeling Brackles lately. Maybe its because most of the people I know who are into dubstep have this biased view of the genre, especially in the U.S., that its all wobbles and wonks care of Rusko, Caspa, 16 Bit and Skream but in reality its a multi-faceted entity. Brackles brings a more sensible side of the sound. More like U.K. garage than dubstep but still has that deeper dubstep appeal. Mary Anne Hobbs is a huge Brackles fan and slowly I have become one too...I only have these two EPs, one of which features a track with Brackles collaborator Shorstuff, but I am looking forward to his new full length to pop up soon on Planet Mu.......

Brackles - LHC EP

A.) LHC
B.) Sutorita Faita (w.Shrotstuff)

LHC


Brackles - Rawkus EP

A.) Rawkus
B.) Air Pie

Rawkus

No comments:

Post a Comment