Saturday, November 21, 2009

King Midas Sound

Deep, brooding, mysterious and flawless...some of the words that describe this highly anticipated album. Comprised of Kevin Martin, otherwise known as The Bug, and Roger Robinson whose eerie, transcendent vocals will suck you into their unique sounds. Also three of the tracks feature Hitomi of Dokkebi Q which adds yet another element of melancholy to the mix. I have been waiting for this to be available for awhile and have not found anything that is blowing my mind lately. That coupled with crazy school shit is why I have been slacking on the posting but Joker's new 12'' City Hopper / Output 1 and 2 EP will be out next week and there are a few other EPs I am looking forward too as well so I will post those as soon as I get them....

King Midas Sound - Waiting For You

01. Cool Out
02. Waiting For You
03. One Thing
04. Earth a Kill Ya
05. Dahlin
06. Meltdown
07. I Man
08. Blue
09. Goodbye Girl
10. Lost
11. Sometimes
12. Outer Space
13. Miles & Miles

King Midas Link

No comments:

Post a Comment