Sunday, January 24, 2010

Joy Orbison

So I have been debating whether or not to continue to post the best of 2009 or wait for something worthwhile to post that was released this year. Well...there has been a few EPs worthy of posting but its a matter of taste and I don't think a lot of my readers would be into what I am currently listening to with the exception of this.....Originally set to be released in February, Joy Orbison's The Shrew EP leaked late last week and I haven't been able to purge these tunes from my head. Both are brilliant and although I am not really digging up-and-comer, Actress', remix I can understand why people are all over it.....Expect more big things from JO in 2010

Joy Orbison - The Shrew EP

1. The Shrew Would Have Cushioned the Blow
2. So Derobe
3. The Shrew Would Have Cushioned the Blow (Actress' Neu Haus So-Glo Mix)

NEW LINK

1 comment: