Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Geiom ft. Marita

Released just two days ago, on my birthday, legendary Berkane Sol owner and operator Geiom comes through again with long time collaborator Marita for this positively divine house, dub, grime, techno, funky, garage, tropical hybrid; and that's just the original mix. The refix comes from, my favorite imprint at the moment, Blunted Robots, co-chairs Brackles and Shorstuff who once again deliver gold. I have been waiting for another smash from Geiom and Marita since Reminissin' back in 2008. Though they have a had a few attempts in between then and now, this track makes them look feeble at best. I have been hearing the refix and original on mixes for quite some time now and never got a definitive release date so it seems fitting it came on my birthday so here it is my present to you, two days late......enjoy

Geiom ft. Marita - Sugar Coated Lover

A. Sugar Coated Lover (Geiomix)
B. Sugar Coated Lover (Brackles & Shortstuff Refix)

Sugar Coated Link

No comments:

Post a Comment