Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Gaslamp Killer

This, and My Troubled Mind EP, are my favorite GLK projects. With vocals by Gonja Sufi, GLK takes his sound to a whole nother level. I listen to this at least once a week if not more definitely on rotation all the time......It was released in 2007 and includes Birthday Music which is on My Troubled Mind EP. I have been wanting to share this for awhile now but have just now got around to it. Another note, the picture above was orignially a well-known Nazi propagandha poster against the United States in the latter part of WWII....you should look up the orignal image and its depiction quite remarkable......

The Gaslamp Killer - Teasers

01. Aduet ft. Gonja Sufi
02. Aging ft. Gonja Sufi
03. Birthday Music
04. Brasseur
05. Kobwebs ft. Gonja Sufi
06. Sheep ft. Gonja Sufi
07. The Essence Of
08. Dagasse
09. Robots ft. Gonja Sufi
10. Afterall
11. Sitar Ride

GLK Link

No comments:

Post a Comment