Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wavelength

You might be wondering why there is a picture of Dam-Funk under a post entitled Wavelength......well thats because Wavelength is Dam-Funk and Dam-Funk is Wavelength......I have done some investigating and found that this moniker is quite mysterious and seems to be the only other name he operates under......This is the only release under this title that I know of I encourage anyone to let me know if there are any others but as always I feel I am quite alone on this blog so I am not gonna hold my breathe......

Wavelength (Dam-Funk) - Funk Dreams/Life Turns EP

1. Funk Dreams
2. Life Turns

Wavelink

2 comments:

  1. you isnt no alonez... i peep this ish like everyday. all good stuff and i do believe that is the only name dude makes music under. good looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i am glad someone enjoys it

    ReplyDelete